- Innovation & entrepreneurship
- Contemporary China
June 29th - July 24th, 2020 (4 weeks)
City ---- Shenzhen, P. R. China.
University---- Harbin Institute of Technology, Shenzhen (HITSZ)
HITSZ is a branch campus of Harbin Institute of Technology which is a renowned historical university ranked top 10 Engineering Universities in the World (U.S News). The university was cofounded in 2002 by HIT and Shenzhen Municipal Government. It has been committing itself to integrating the discipline advantage of HIT and city spirit of Shenzhen to provide technical and personnel support to local industries, which has earned itself a high reputation in China.
University students from any academic area, at any level of study with a strong interest in Innovation & Entrepreneurship, as well as Chinese culture are welcomed to apply.
– Systematical study on innovation and entrepreneurship theory
– In-depth case study on a successful high-tech startup company in Shenzhen
– Reality-related modules for down-to-earth practice
– Lectures to show aspects of contemporary China
– Abundant cultural activities to experience traditional arts, sports, games, and others...
– City exploration to discover cities in southern part of China
– A hub for high-tech Industry. Home to many internationally successful high-tech companies including Huawei, Tencent etc. More than 14,000 State-level high-tech enterprises in the city in 2018
– Widely known as a “City of Makers” and a “City of Innovation”
– Creative Cities Network by UNESCO on Nov. 19, 2008, and UNESCO City of Design, the first Chinese city and the sixth city in the world to earn the title
Program fee is CNY 13,000 per person which includes:
- Tuition fee
- Program management fee
-Accommodation: twin dorm with linen;
- Camp materials (handbooks, name Tags, certificates etc);
- Opening ceremony & farewell party;
- City exploration, cultural activities, corporate visit and outbound trip.
- Applicants can apply for the program at http://admissions.hitsz.edu.cn;
- Application for 2020 Summer Program opens from Jan 6th 2020 to April 31st 2020.